The easy to use thread cutting machines from dk guarantee highly accurate precision threads without tool breakages. The GEWINDEQUICK can cut threads from M0.5 to M10. The table top machines are flexible and are suitable for machining single parts or series batches. Male and female threads can be cut or formed using these thread production machines.
– Electronic torque monitoring / Electronic counterbalance system
– Easy to operate / Flexible application
– Compact table top machines à Ready for use within a couple of minutes
– Automatic zero point recognition / Right and left threads possible
– Tap return speed easily set
– Various swarf removal programs / Various menu languages
How they work:
The machines are ready for use within a matter of minutes. The display enables comfortable setting of the torque, speed and the desired thread depth. Any thread type can be cut e.g. standard or fine metric, UNC/UNF etc.
The trick: A weight counterbalance system holds the drive spindle in a sort of suspended state. This saves the operator from using any type of leadscrew or guide cartridge. The tap pulls itself into the workpiece and the thread depth is permanently controlled from a technical measuring system within the machine. All this assures an accuracy of 0.1 mm.
The processors also monitor the torque during the cutting process. As soon as the tolerance range is exeeded, the machine stops the process within milliseconds. Tap breakages, even by the smallest thread sizes are so prevented.
The GEWINDEQUICK is powered by a synchronous servo motor. Smooth running over a wide speed range ensures highest precision.